Corporate Internship - Human Resources in Arlington, VA (Ballston)Accelerated Development & Support (ADS) Corporation
Human resourcesArmstrong World Industries, Inc. (AWI)
SUMMER 2017 Human Resources InternNiagara Foundation
Human Resources InternArizona beverage company
Human Resources and Recruiting InternshipTMG Concepts
Summer Semester HR / PR InternBealstone, Inc
HR CoordinatorOutings & Adventures
HR Talent ScoutOutings & Adventures
Posted: August 17 2015
Company Location: Flushing, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPricelizer an e-commerce startup company is providing an interesting and challenging opportunity for HR and Recruitment intern where you can work at your own location on the hours that suite your schedule.
This is an unpaid internship, but can lead to employment depending on your performance. We are part of a dynamic and fast growing environment providing you a tremendous opportunity for your career progression.
You will be having a wonderful dedicated team with mentors for your guidance, a chance to learn something new each day, a very good industry exposure is guaranteed. You will gain invaluable hands on business experience.
If this is what you are looking for, Pricelizer is the perfect company for you. Join us to be a part of our team.
What we are looking for in you
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Competitive, energetic and self-motivated with excellent
• Open minded, self-confident.
• Ability to analyze information quickly.
• Positive attitude and high energy.
• Good at multitasking.
• Good at time management and have lot of patience.
• Have good problem solving skills.
What you get out of this internship:
• Real life work experience.
• Work done on the time and place that fits you.
• Mentoring and guidance to further develop your self.
• Possibility to employment.
• Reference person to use if you look apply for some other work in the future.
• Personal Certificate for conducted internship program.
• Working with us will be the most fun situation that you will ever have in your worklife.
To apply and be part of our team we require you to submit all information to this form:
RequirementsYou must have a computer with internet connection
In the application response make sure you provide your skype ID