(Summer, Fall, Spring) Looking for interns - Human Resouce majors welcomeReal Estate
Human Resources InternStrategy Integration Group, Inc
Campus Recruiting Ambassador - Help Recruit Community Ambassadors!New Photo Sharing App
TCD Consulting, Inc. Human Resources InternshipTCD Consulting, Inc.
HR CoordinatorBeloved Streets of America
HR Talent ScoutBeloved Streets of America
Human Resources Talent ScoutPoplar Network
HR InternBookmark This
Maryknoll Fathers & Brothers
85 Ryder Road
Posted: October 21 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAn excellent opportunity to work for a Non-for-Profit In New York for entry level candidates interested in pursuing a career in Human Resources. Gain knowledge about the recruitment, interview and hiring process. Experience a warm team environment with thorough training, ongoing support and supervision.
This is an unpaid internship opportunity for college credit.
HR Interns interested in recruitment should expect to:
* Gain knowledge about and experience the interview process
* Learn how to screen resumes and triage to recruiters
* Learn HRIS system as it relates to tracking applicants throughout the interview process
* Opportunities to get involved in special projects i.e. conducting internet research on recruitment related activities, creating flyers, establishing new relationships with recruitment resources, collecting recruitment data and creating reports
HR Interns interested in Benefits should expect to:
* Gain knowledge and experience of multiple employee benefit processes
* Learn HRIS system as it relates to employee information
* Learn about state mandated regulations in reference to FMLA and Workers’ Comp
* Be exposed to employee benefits administration
* Develop understanding of state compliance
* Opportunities to get involved in special projects i.e. dealing with Federal and State compliance
The ideal Recruitment or Benefits Intern will:
* Preferably be majoring in Psychology, Business Administration, or Human Resources
Hours are flexible based on student schedules