Dpointgroup ir looking for interns in HUMAN RESOURCES in BarcelonaDpoint Group
Administrative BusinessKing of Foods Inc.
Accounting InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
HR Talent Scout InternshipJulie Braun Co.
HR Coordinator InternshipJulie Braun Co.
HR CoordinatorBeloved Streets of America
Health Care InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Human Resources InternTier 1 Event Management
HR Intern - UnpaidBookmark This
500 Seventh Avenue
New York, NY
Posted: July 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHuman Resources Intern
Reports to: Director of Human Resources
Status: Full Time / Part Time
About Touro College:
Touro is America’s largest not-for-profit independent institution of higher and professional education under Jewish auspices. Touro’s schools provide diverse, innovative and engaging course offerings, from medicine and pharmacy to law; business to education; and speech pathology to Jewish studies – all reflecting the Jewish commitment to values and respect for applied knowledge and discovery. For further information on Touro College, please go to: http://www.touro.edu/media/.
The Human Resource Intern will assist and contribute administrative support to the Human Resources Team.
Assist the Director and Assistant Director of Human Resources and staff to include, but not limited to the following:
• Assist in the development, improvement and maintenance of Human Resources processes that allow for effective management of correspondence, communications, reporting requirements and documentation
• Researches HR related information
• Assists with the preparation and management of the new employee orientation and participate in on boarding procedures
• Support the Human Resources staff with ongoing work with a focus on employees
• Assists in filing, photocopying and scanning
• Maintains inventory of human resources documents
• Attends and assists with recruitment efforts including job fairs & other recruiting events
• Assist providing benefits support to employees
• Assists in new hire and separation process and follow-up
• Assist with employment verifications and other pre-employment verifications
• Responds to staff/director inquiries in a timely manner
• Assist with special projects as needed
Education, Preparation, and Training
• Currently a Junior or Senior completing a Bachelor Degree with Human Resources concentration or Business; or currently pursuing a graduate degree in an area of Human Resources or Business
• Minimum 1 year experience in office environment, HR experience a plus
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
• Excellent oral, verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Dedicated attention to detail
• Cooperative attitude with team oriented disposition
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Willingness to learn new ideas, processes, systems & software
• Ability to bring new ideas and concepts to the HR Department
• Sitting for long periods of time
• Standing and bending for extended periods
• Extensive Use of Computers
• Able to lift up to 10 lbs.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook; PowerPoint
• Banner or similar ERP system experience a plus
This is an unpaid internship
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office 2007
Preferred - Banner