- Internships /
- Human Resources /
- HR / People Operations and Recruiting at a San Francisco Software Startup
HR Recruiting InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
HR Generalist InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Benefits and Compliance InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
HR recruitment assistantAdecco
Case Management summer internChurch World Service
Jobs for studentschini enterprise
Accounting InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Customer Service RepresentativePerficient INC
HR / People Operations and Recruiting at a San Francisco Software StartupBookmark This
San Francisco, CA
Posted: August 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOrganization Description: Badger Maps is a fast growing startup that builds software to make salespeople more effective. Badger shows salespeople which of their customers are nearby and connects to their calendar to translate travel routes to a daily schedule. Website: www.badgermapping.com
Job Description: Badger is currently rapidly expanding operations, and we have a variety of HR and recruiting projects that will allow an intern to gain valuable experience. 3 month internship is designed to train the student in the building blocks of HR and Recruiting, 2 jobs that every company has. It’s important to note that candidates do not need to have prior experience with these skill sets, as we will provide exposure and training in each skill set.
HR / People Operations:
1) Badger, like all companies, needs to stay in compliance with the laws and regulationd surrounding employment. During the internship, the intern will become familiar with the key rules affecting businesses.
2) Badger wants to ensure that we have a fantastic environment and culture. We think a lot about how we can make the company be a place that people really love to work. The intern will learn about what our best practices are in this space, and work on projects that make Badger a better place for all its employees.
3) Badger is rapidly expanding, and is actively seeking out unique and talented people to join our team. Badger is committed to diversity, and we strive to bring different types of people into the company.
4) Developing relationships with prospective employees, and helping them navigate the process of becoming a full time employee at Badger. Right now for example, Badger is hiring full time employees in Sales, Engineering, Customer Success, Customer Support, Marketing and Product Management.
RequirementsRequired Skills: A successful candidate will possess an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for learning
how a technology company is built. The candidate must possess strong written and verbal communications
skills. Because this is a unique internship in that it covers a lot of different core skill sets in HR and
Recruiting, candidates must be able to pick up complex, new skills quickly. This is best for someone
interested in a career in HR in the technology industry.