HR Recruiter / Human Resources - InternshipBookmark This
Polaris Marketing Group, Inc.
1900 Century Place NE
Posted: July 03 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are a sales and marketing firm specializing in outsourced sales and customer service for Fortune 500 companies in Atlanta. Our organization is growing into 4 more offices in the south east within the next year, so we are hiring for a Human Resources Intern to help us find top talent. It is our belief that a talent scouting approach based on personal communication will always be more effective and meaningful than the latest technology craze. Everyone in our organization started on the ground floor because we believe in rewarding talent and hard work over seniority; and our human resources professionals are no exception.
Training and coaching is ingrained into our business model so prior experience is not as important as a strong desire to learn. All of our Human Resources Recruiters are trained in house by someone who's succeeded in the position before. If you are looking for a position where you can enjoy your job, help build an upbeat team of people you would enjoy working with, and have unlimited opportunity for career growth, send us your resume for immediate consideration.
• Candidate screening
• Keeping up with requirements for open positions
• Scheduling preliminary and secondary interviews
• Being the first impression of the company
• Learning our recruiting system through hands on training
• Team building
• Self-motivated, able to hit goals without being micromanaged
• Positive and upbeat personality
• Ability to start immediately and work full time
• Outgoing personality enjoys talking to people
• Organized and detail oriented