Maintenance and Engineering ManagerAvenue of the Americas Association Inc
Human Resources InternTNT DEALS, INC
Health Care InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
IT/Computer Systems InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Human Resources InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Human Resources InternSheWorks!
SUMMER COLLEGE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM – HUMAN RESOURCESEL PASO ELECTRIC CO
Customer Service RepresentativeSpacelabs
HR RECRUITER INTERN (Work from Anywhere in the World)Bookmark This
Posted: July 21 2016
Company Location: Spain, SD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you passionate about art and digital entertainment?
Would you like to learn more about mobile games?
TutoTOONS is an international startup, providing a free drag and drop mobile game builder.
We help artists create, publish and sell their games on the iOS App Store, Google Play and Amazon.
The company was founded at the beginning of 2014 and has head offices in Spain and Lithuania. We’ve reached over 100 million game downloads and have 1.5 million daily active players.
We train artists who have an interest or a passion for mobile games to produce their own games which will have access to millions of potential users.
HR Recruiter internship with TutoTOONS includes:
● Posting on job boards all over the world.
● Seeking out new places to post and attract artists.
● Developing new recruiting strategies.
● Responding to email inquires.
● Cataloging new artist information in our internal database.
● Handling and posting art samples on review boards.
● Working with game designers to insure there is a steady flow of new talent to train.
We offer you:
● Opportunity to grow with an international startup.
● Working remotely with our game designers.
● Gain experience in the mobile games industry.
● Being part of a fast growing community of creative people.
● Implementing your own ideas and creativity.
If you are interested, please send your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference HR-INTERN.
● Basic competency with the Microsoft Office suite.
● Familiarity with job recruitment sites.
● Ability to focus on and prioritize your goals.
● Self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
● Experience with Hubspot a plus.
● Sociable and happy personality.