Human Resources Administratorjulpar
Human resourcesGenerac Power Systems
Human Resources InternZAG Group of Companies
Human Resources Intern - FULL TIME - 40 Hours/week - Paid (NON-VIRTUAL)McKenna Motor Co., Inc.
TCD Consulting, Inc. Human Resources InternshipTCD Consulting, Inc.
Human Resources and Recruiting InternshipThe So Cal Group, Inc.
Public Relations AssistantCPG Seattle
Human Resources InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
HR RECRUITER INTERN (Work from Anywhere in the World)Bookmark This
Posted: September 07 2016
Company Location: Spain, SD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you passionate about art and digital entertainment?
Would you like to learn more about mobile games?
TutoTOONS is an international startup, providing a free drag and drop mobile game builder.
We help artists create, publish and sell their games on the iOS App Store, Google Play and Amazon.
The company was founded at the beginning of 2014 and has head offices in Spain and Lithuania. We’ve reached over 100 million game downloads and have 1.5 million daily active players.
We train artists who have an interest or a passion for mobile games to produce their own games which will have access to millions of potential users.
HR Recruiter internship with TutoTOONS includes:
● Posting on job boards all over the world.
● Seeking out new places to post and attract artists.
● Developing new recruiting strategies.
● Responding to email inquires.
● Cataloging new artist information in our internal database.
● Handling and posting art samples on review boards.
● Working with game designers to insure there is a steady flow of new talent to train.
We offer you:
● Opportunity to grow with an international startup.
● Working remotely with our game designers.
● Gain experience in the mobile games industry.
● Being part of a fast growing community of creative people.
● Implementing your own ideas and creativity.
If you are interested, please send your portfolio to email@example.com with the reference HR-INTERN.
● Basic competency with the Microsoft Office suite.
● Familiarity with job recruitment sites.
● Ability to focus on and prioritize your goals.
● Self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
● Experience with Hubspot a plus.
● Sociable and happy personality.