Human Resources InternReliance capital Limited
Customer Service RepresentativePerficient INC
Intern, Human ResourcesUrban Land Institute
Human Resources InternNapleton Automotive Group
DPointGroup is searching for interns in Human Resource DepartmentDpoint Group
Advertising and Public Relations InternshipAres Direct
IT/Computer Systems InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Human Resources Recruiting InternPace Personnel
HR Rockstar InternBookmark This
950 Skokie Blvd
Posted: April 23 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPOSITION OBJECTIVES: To assist our team in finding, vetting, hiring and retaining the finest in-home and in-facility caregivers, personal assistants, and certified nursing assistants. To assist in coordination of caregiver schedules and to help ensure client health, safety, and quality of life expectations are met, and exceeded. To assist in administrative support as needed.
REPORTS TO: Senior Advocate & Human Resources Associate-Svetlana Mironenko
1. Assist in recruitment strategic planning, media selection and total process, including monitoring of staffing needs
2. Develop and manage our social media recruitment campaign
3. Attend Job Fairs and represent Senior Helpers to potential hires
4. Assist in assessing, screening, interviewing, hiring and training of caregivers
5. Assist in selecting, scheduling, and coordinating caregiver assignments based on client care plans for new and existing clients
6. Help construct local college/university campus student recruiter program and hire needed personnel
7. Perform office and clerical tasks as may be needed
ABOUT SENIOR HELPERS: Senior Helpers is one of the largest and fastest growing companies in the United States serving seniors and people with disabilities. We offer over 50 different services and various levels of care. Learn more at www.seniorhelpers.com
Our Senior Helpers Chicagoland North/Northwest office was selected as the Chicago-area Affiliate Office for the Alzheimer’s Foundation of America and we were recently ranked as One of the Top Home Care Agencies in America by Home Care Pulse®, a leading customer satisfaction research firm in our industry. We are a member of The Home Care Association of America, Continuity of Care, The Senior’s Professional Assistance Network, The Northbrook and Deerfield/Bannockburn/Riverwoods chambers of commerce.
In the community we also participate in the annual Alzheimer’s Walk, provide free memory screenings and we conduct monthly free community presentations on Alzheimer’s Disease/dementia.
Seeking 15-40 hours/week.
$150-250 honorarium to be paid upon internship completion.