HR Coordinator InternshipJulie Braun Co.
HR Talent Scout InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Social Media & Community Management InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Human Resources InternEagle group
Volunteer Coordinator Assistant Volunteer InternPacific Science Center
Customer Service RepresentativeSpacelabs
HR Training InternBookmark This
4201 W. Broadway
Posted: September 14 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLaunch your career building in demand experience through Innovia Communications LLC Internship Program. We are a small audio/video conferencing business expanding into telecommunications and security. You will have the opportunity to work directly with the CEO, gain “real world” experience in high impact tasks, and develop a deeper understanding of business. We are able to provide this experience by maintaining a small and effective team. In addition to gaining in demand experience through our unpaid internship program, we offer occasional projects for compensation and flexible scheduling to accommodate your busy schedule.
Responsibilities• Assist with developing and documenting a standardized training process and procedures
• Facilitate instructor-led training for new associates and subcontractors.
• Assist in the development and recording of training videos
• Assist in the development of an online training program
• Involvement in the procurement of a Talent Management System
Requirements• Pursuing a degree in human resources, training, instructional design, business or other related fields
• Attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to follow directions and take initiative on assigned projects