(Summer, Fall, Spring) Looking for interns - Human Resouce majors welcomeReal Estate
Human Resources InternStrategy Integration Group, Inc
Campus Recruiting Ambassador - Help Recruit Community Ambassadors!New Photo Sharing App
TCD Consulting, Inc. Human Resources InternshipTCD Consulting, Inc.
HR CoordinatorBeloved Streets of America
HR Talent ScoutBeloved Streets of America
Human Resources Talent ScoutPoplar Network
38 washington road
Princeton Junction, NJ
Posted: June 18 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description• Manage & Perform Human Resources Responsibilities
• Information Systems Management Responsibilities
• Maintain Personnel Files (W2 & Contractors): included but not limited to below:
o Demographics (emergency data, home address, phone, email etc.)
o Project info (location, Rate, Managers information etc.)
• Act as our Healthcare Benefits Liaison
• Act as Immigration Liaison between employees and immigration attorney-H1B Cases
• ADP Resource – to process new hires, terminations, deductions, salary changes, reports.
• Client site on-boarding process for all W2 and Contractors, processing background checks and drug tests using client preferred vendors, working on Vendor agreements and purchase orders.
• Timesheet collection-W2 & Contractors (weekly), Manage Vacation and Sick Day Log for W2 employees
• Verify time & attendance of India Office employees’ monthly basis before their payroll.
• Coaches and counsels management and employees in areas of conflict resolution, progressive discipline, motivation and performance appraisals
• Update and maintain employee handbook once a year with the help of ADP HR partner.
• Monthly on needs basis reports for the management such as join/term report, performance reports, salary reports, etc.
• Maintain employee birthday records and send birthday gifts on timely manner and other employee engagement activities for India and US team.
• India-HR/Corporate Recruiter: Recruiting internal staff, timesheet for monthly payroll, new hire paperwork, salary appraisals, leave/vacation record, performance review and termination records
• India Admin: Approve/verify India expense reports, timesheet collection
Requirements• 0-2 years of experience or Bachelor’s degree in related field is preferred, we will consider undergrads graduating this May.
• Experience with ADP is a plus
• Prior experience or knowledge of IT staffing is a huge plus
• Quick learner and able to adapt to fast pace environment
• Language competency: should be able to speak in Hindi