Part Time Social Media / Human Resources AdministrationBuckeye BBC
Entry Level HR/Recruiter Internship- PAIDBlack Slate Strategies
HR/PR/SOCIAL MEDIA; DIRECTOR @ LUXMGMT. GROUP PAID INTERNSHIP!!!!!Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
HR Talent ScoutOutings & Adventures
Human Resources InternAflac Pasadena
HR- Adminstration - Office at Summer CampSummit Camp & Travel
(Summer, Fall, Spring) Film Company always looking for interns - Human Resouce majors welcomePES
Summer Human Resources InternCLSS
38 washington road
Princeton Junction, NJ
Posted: June 18 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description• Manage & Perform Human Resources Responsibilities
• Information Systems Management Responsibilities
• Maintain Personnel Files (W2 & Contractors): included but not limited to below:
o Demographics (emergency data, home address, phone, email etc.)
o Project info (location, Rate, Managers information etc.)
• Act as our Healthcare Benefits Liaison
• Act as Immigration Liaison between employees and immigration attorney-H1B Cases
• ADP Resource – to process new hires, terminations, deductions, salary changes, reports.
• Client site on-boarding process for all W2 and Contractors, processing background checks and drug tests using client preferred vendors, working on Vendor agreements and purchase orders.
• Timesheet collection-W2 & Contractors (weekly), Manage Vacation and Sick Day Log for W2 employees
• Verify time & attendance of India Office employees’ monthly basis before their payroll.
• Coaches and counsels management and employees in areas of conflict resolution, progressive discipline, motivation and performance appraisals
• Update and maintain employee handbook once a year with the help of ADP HR partner.
• Monthly on needs basis reports for the management such as join/term report, performance reports, salary reports, etc.
• Maintain employee birthday records and send birthday gifts on timely manner and other employee engagement activities for India and US team.
• India-HR/Corporate Recruiter: Recruiting internal staff, timesheet for monthly payroll, new hire paperwork, salary appraisals, leave/vacation record, performance review and termination records
• India Admin: Approve/verify India expense reports, timesheet collection
Requirements• 0-2 years of experience or Bachelor’s degree in related field is preferred, we will consider undergrads graduating this May.
• Experience with ADP is a plus
• Prior experience or knowledge of IT staffing is a huge plus
• Quick learner and able to adapt to fast pace environment
• Language competency: should be able to speak in Hindi