Human resourcesGenerac Power Systems
Human Resources InternZAG Group of Companies
Human Resources Intern - FULL TIME - 40 Hours/week - Paid (NON-VIRTUAL)McKenna Motor Co., Inc.
TCD Consulting, Inc. Human Resources InternshipTCD Consulting, Inc.
Human Resources and Recruiting InternshipThe So Cal Group, Inc.
Public Relations AssistantCPG Seattle
Human Resources InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Human Resources Co-op/InternshipDoosan Bobcat
HR/Recruiting InternBookmark This
411 E. 5th Street
Posted: August 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCMax is an innovative Human Resources Consulting and Recruiting firm with clients throughout Ohio. We partner with our clients to source, retain and reward elite talent. Our clients place a premium on the continued development and engagement of their employees. Identifying the right people and enabling those already on board is key to driving a culture of participation and productivity.
At CMax, our work focuses on key objectives related to HR compliance and administration, talent development and attraction and evaluation of talent. We study how a company’s employees support the organizational objectives, and implement innovative approaches that help our clients consistently reach their goals.
We are currently seeking a talented, high-performing, and people-oriented Human Resources Intern to support the HR Outsourcing services provided to clients. This is a part-time position (15-20 hours per week).
Responsibilities• Reach out to candidates who have applied for client opportunities in a wide variety of industries, conduct phone screens of candidates and evaluate candidate fit based on the organization’s needs
• Maintain contact with marketable candidates who are qualified for current and future roles
• Post and advertise client positions on job boards and social media accounts
• Assist in the preparation of job descriptions by summarizing the key attributes and qualities required for each role
• Analyze and review interview notes to evaluate a candidate’s qualifications and make recommendations to management
• Prepare and update weekly candidate trackers by client/role to summarize recruiting activity
• Coordinate on-site interviews to be held at clients’ offices
• Update candidates throughout the hiring process via phone and email
• Perform background and reference checks of candidates on behalf of clients
• Prepare offer letters, non-compete/non-disclosure forms and other hiring related paperwork
• Facilitate on-boarding for new hires on behalf of clients
• Perform basic research of HR rules and regulations related to specific client needs
• Process client related HR transactions including maintaining and updating employee files and HR records, creating HR reports and completing HR filings
• Gather information to complete client related HR scorecards
• Occasional work at various client locations, including filing, data entry, copying and scanning and template/document creation
• Assist with benefits administration and communications
• Ad Hoc projects as assigned
Requirements• Excellent customer service skills
• Administrative experience is preferred
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks, take direction and complete work independently
• Strong attention to detail, and excellent follow-through
• Strong communication including oral and written communication skills
• High integrity and experience maintaining confidentiality
• Ability to adapt to a variety of environments and tasks
• MS Word and Excel knowledge is preferred
SkillsRequired - Communication Skills, Customer Service
Preferred - Administrative, Microsoft Office