Human Resources InternBond Street Group
Office InternSkyline Consulting Group
Human Resources Intern - FALL 2017Frasco, Inc.
Human Resources Intern - Summer 2017Frasco, Inc.
Customer Service RepresentativeDaewoong Pharmaceuticals
Human Resources and Recruiting InternshipFour Pillars Marketing
HR CoordinatorBeloved Streets of America
HR/PR/SOCIAL MEDIA; DIRECTOR @ LUXMGMT. GROUP PAID INTERNSHIP!!!!!Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Human Resources / Recruiting InternshipBookmark This
120 5th avenue
New York, NY
Posted: August 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Human Resources Intern will contribute to the accomplishment of the department as a whole. This is a part-time position (2-3 days/week) that is paid and or school credit is offered. MUST BE ABLE TO WORK MONDAY AND THURSDAY. This is a great opportunity for students who are interested in gaining real-world experience, in a start-up environment (read: very hands-on, you will NOT be making coffee runs & sitting idly at a desk!) Instead, you will have the opportunity to assist the Human Resources department as we double in size this year.
ResponsibilitiesExamples of daily tasks include:
• Tracking all job applicants into a shared database excel sheet
• Making improvements on our existing filing system (and regular upkeep of all applications for candidates not hired)
• Uploading employee files into our online system
• Assisting with organizing & helping to oversee recruitment events including our weekly open call
• Attending internship and job fairs when needed to gain insight of the recruitment process
• Other projects as needed!
RequirementsExperience & Education:
• Working on obtaining a Bachelor’s degree and or Master’s (HR degree or certificate preferred).
• Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience working in a high-end customer service position OR previous internship where office skills were obtained.
• Strong administrative skills required.
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of information related to pay, personnel status, and disciplinary actions.
• Ability to discreetly and tactfully recognize and handle sensitive and confidential information required.
• Skill in organizing work, defining tasks, setting priorities, working independently and following through on all projects and assignments with minimal direction required.
• Highly organized, efficient, and attentive to detail, with excellent follow-up skills required.
• Ability to effectively perform a variety of duties with frequent interruptions and under changing priorities required.
• Excellent communication skills, including oral, written, editing, and proofreading. Demonstrated ability to compose routine business correspondence with correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation required.
• Professional demeanor and courteous/helpful manner required.