Human resourcesMCI, Inc
People and Talent InternExiger Diligence
Human Resources InternFidelity Health Care
HR Intern (2016-2165)Daktronics Inc.
HR Assistant (New York Base)WhoWhatWhy
Campus Recruiting Ambassador - Help Recruit Community Ambassadors!New Photo Sharing App
(Summer, Fall, Spring) Looking for interns - Human Resouce majors welcomeReal Estate
Human Resources InternNew England Aquarium
HR/Recruiting InternshipBookmark This
17 State Street
New York, NY
Posted: June 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis exciting internship opportunity for someone that is organized, with high energy, that wants to be part of the HR team for a growing software trading company. This is a long-term internship opportunity with potential to turn permanent upon graduation.
The primary focus for this role is moving candidates through our sourcing and interviewing process. Administrative skills are essential to our full-cycle recruiting efforts to help us identify, attract and hire exceptional talent (mainly for IT and Financial Service focused positions) for the Americas Region.
The HR/Recruiting intern will work closely with the HR Generalists and be required to handle multiple priorities and projects, with tight deadlines. The individual must have excellent time management and organizational skills. This position will be responsible for day-to-day recruitment processes including email inbox management, scheduling, candidate communication – verbal and written, phone interviewing, ATS administration and other duties as assigned.
Fidessa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
If Interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put HR/Recruiting Intern in the Subject line.
Responsibilities• Serve as the primary contact for candidates throughout the recruitment process - managing candidates seamlessly through the interview process and managing all logistics for the testing and all stages for the interview process.
• This includes: posting roles internally & externally, setting up tests and interviews, phone screening (as needed) and provide feedback to the candidates.
• Administer all scheduling (Outlook calendar, conference rooms, confirmation emails etc.) for interviews for all positions.
• Manage the email inquiries and applications from candidates via our recruiting inbox according to our process.
• Responsible for updating our in-house applicant tracking system and excel tracking systems.
• Additional HR responsibilities as assigned.
• Undergraduate or graduate student enrolled in a college or university
• Able to start working immediately: 40 hrs/week during Summer and flexible hours during Fall/Spring Semesters
• Interest in a career in Human Resources/Recruiting
• Exceptional organizational skills with an ability to work quickly and multi-task among competing priorities
• Process oriented
• Keen attention to detail
• Strong communication skills – Verbal & Written
• MS Office required – strong PC skills in Outlook and Excel
• Self-motivated and driven to succeed
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team