Human Resources InternTeam One Global
Recruiting InternFlashmob Solutions, Inc.
Human Resources Internyum yum donots
Human Resources CoordinatorPoplar Network
Human Resources Talent ScoutPoplar Network
HR CoordinatorBeloved Streets of America
HR Talent ScoutBeloved Streets of America
Human Resource AssistantBookmark This
Posted: June 08 2016
Company Location: Jacksonville, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout Us: iDrawstudios is a small online artistry business that specialize in creating logos, children illustration, comics, and more. The company became establish in 2014. We cater both to freelance clients and the underdogs of the artist world who are just getting their feet in the door to understanding how to go about promoting and campaigning. (Please include in your cover letter the following: iDrawstudios Rocks!) We help promote the artists that are a part of the iDraw staff, as well as produce projects such as comics and children stories for upcoming events. We have catered to big companies providing services from creating their logo's to creating their menu layouts. We have also help our artist find publishers and reoccurring jobs.
iDrawstudios is seeking a Human Resources intern. The intern will work from his or her home computer via video/voice chat to develop online Human Resources skills and experience. The tasks in this internship will focus on proofreading documentation, proposal and contracts write ups, and entry level recruiting and hiring projects. The HR intern will learn practical application of how to proofread documentation on a timely schedule, how to properly construct and write a job proposal to fortune 500 companies and smaller business, learn about online campaigns and advertising, and recruiting and hiring practices.
Responsibilities• Advertise employment opportunities on external job sites
• Collect and organize incoming resumes for open positions
• Contact and schedule qualified candidates for interviews
• Contact new hires for training and orientation
• On-boarding process including Preparing training package and collecting employment documents
• File employment documents and upload employee files to HR system
• Write contract proposal for jobs related to the artistry industry
• Assist in other office administration as assigned
Requirements• Current student pursuing a degree in HR Management related degree preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• High level of work ethics and confidentiality
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced team setting in addition to work independently
• Must be detail-oriented, accurate and reliable