People and Talent InternExiger Diligence
Human Resources InternFidelity Health Care
HR Intern (2016-2165)Daktronics Inc.
HR Assistant (New York Base)WhoWhatWhy
Campus Recruiting Ambassador - Help Recruit Community Ambassadors!New Photo Sharing App
(Summer, Fall, Spring) Looking for interns - Human Resouce majors welcomeReal Estate
Human Resources InternNew England Aquarium
Human Resource Assistant - Spring 17Project Footsteps, Inc
Human Resource InternBookmark This
3200 E Camelback Road
Posted: November 23 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Miller Russell Associates, a dynamic, comprehensive wealth management firm, is seeking students committed to servicing the unique needs of high net worth individuals and their families. We are the Phoenix Business Journal’s number one ranked independent investment advisory firm of 2014 and one of CareerBuilder’s Top Companies to Work For in Arizona. Our team approach focuses on providing excellent client service in a well reputed, fast paced environment.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and thoughtful cover letter and to Brenda Bernardi, Director of Business Operations, at email@example.com.
Paid human resources internship with a small company (40 employees). Intern will be exposed to multiple aspects of human resources. Hands-on learning starts day one in this fast paced environment. Obtaining course credit may also be possible, depending on the student's program approval. Hours will be flexible based on school schedule. Term of internship is variable, averaging from around 10 weeks to a full year.
ResponsibilitiesDuties and Responsibilities:
Internship will provide exposure to the inner-workings of a wealth management firm. Responsibilities include a wide variety of Human Resources related task.
• Managing employee benefits administration
• Employee on boarding and terminations
• Maintaining electronic employee files
• Processing bi-weekly payroll
• Human resources information system administration
• Developing/updating human resources procedures, etc.
• Brainstorming events and activities that will enhance the company culture
• Potential for other company projects that may not be human resources related.
• All School of Business Undergraduate Majors
• Students planning to graduate May-December 2016
• Interest in a career in human resources
• Passionate about projects and assigned work
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• High-level Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Organized, detail-oriented and able to multitask with proven ability to plan and achieve results
• Demonstrate highest personal ethics and integrity
• Ability to maintain absolute confidentiality of information
• Acceptable result on background and drug test
• Team player, collaborative, able to work with and through others
• Desire and ability to work in a small company environment