HR Talent ScoutBeloved Streets of America
HR CoordinatorBeloved Streets of America
Human Resources Talent Acquisition SpecialistSuperInterns.com
AccountantAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Human Resources InternG&W Electric Company
HR Talent Acquisition SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Human Resources CoordinatorJulie Braun Co.
HR Recruiting InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Human Resource InternBookmark This
YWCA of the City of New York
50 Broadway, 13th floor
New York, NY
Posted: March 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHuman Resource Intern
Mission: YWCA is dedicated to eliminating racism, empowering women and promoting peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all.
Importance of Position: Provide office services support including implementing administrative systems and monitoring administrative projects.
Reports To: Chief Administration Officer, Executive
Benefits of Volunteering:
• Utilize or gain skills in education and community development
• Develop local community contacts
• Build your portfolio of professional pro bono work
Time Commitment: 7 to 15 hours a week based on your schedule
Length of Commitment: Minimum 3 months or ongoing commitment
How to apply: Please forward a cover letter and resume to [blank]. Please include the title of the position in the subject line.
• Help manage the front desk (phone calls, messages, greeting visitors, etc.)
• Manage office duties (supplies, U.S. mail, general email, photocopying)
• Enter data and maintain accuracy of HR database
• Manage new staff onboarding including organize orientations, managing the attendee list, and preparation of handouts
• Other duties as assigned
Training Provided: Orientation and periodic project meetings with the Site Director to plan activities, monitor progress and provide problem-solving support. Ongoing supervision.
• College students
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
• Ability to organize and prioritize tasks required
• Working with people from diverse cultures
• Commitment to the mission of the YWCA of the City of New York