TCD Consulting, Inc. Human Resources InternshipTCD Consulting, Inc.
Maintenance and Engineering ManagerAvenue of the Americas Association Inc
Human Resources InternTNT DEALS, INC
Health Care InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
IT/Computer Systems InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Human Resources InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Human Resources InternSheWorks!
SUMMER COLLEGE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM – HUMAN RESOURCESEL PASO ELECTRIC CO
Human Resource InternBookmark This
YWCA of the City of New York
50 Broadway, 13th floor
New York, NY
Posted: March 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHuman Resource Intern
Mission: YWCA is dedicated to eliminating racism, empowering women and promoting peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all.
Importance of Position: Provide office services support including implementing administrative systems and monitoring administrative projects.
Reports To: Chief Administration Officer, Executive
Benefits of Volunteering:
• Utilize or gain skills in education and community development
• Develop local community contacts
• Build your portfolio of professional pro bono work
Time Commitment: 7 to 15 hours a week based on your schedule
Length of Commitment: Minimum 3 months or ongoing commitment
How to apply: Please forward a cover letter and resume to [blank]. Please include the title of the position in the subject line.
• Help manage the front desk (phone calls, messages, greeting visitors, etc.)
• Manage office duties (supplies, U.S. mail, general email, photocopying)
• Enter data and maintain accuracy of HR database
• Manage new staff onboarding including organize orientations, managing the attendee list, and preparation of handouts
• Other duties as assigned
Training Provided: Orientation and periodic project meetings with the Site Director to plan activities, monitor progress and provide problem-solving support. Ongoing supervision.
• College students
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
• Ability to organize and prioritize tasks required
• Working with people from diverse cultures
• Commitment to the mission of the YWCA of the City of New York