Human Resources InternSigma Pharmaceuticals Limited
Corporate Internship at small Government Contractor in Arlington, VA (Ballston)Accelerated Development & Support (ADS) Corporation
HR RECRUITER INTERN (Work from Anywhere in the World)TutoTOONS
HR Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Assistant Human Resources and Communication in MexicoPIC Management
Human Resource Talent ScoutH&R Yacht Charters
HR InternshipInternational Translation Company
Human Resource Management InternBookmark This
New York Minute Magazine
Posted: November 18 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNOTE: this internship is unpaid, but we offer academic credit to all interns. All candidates must be current undergraduate or graduate students.
New York Minute Magazine is a rapidly growing online startup, with a virtual office. At NYMM, we know that life can be busy, so we strive to provide our readers with a daily dose of useful and enjoyable entertainment that can be read in a ‘New York Minute’. Visit our website http://www.newyorkminutemag.com/) to learn more!
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Our motto is “Your Story Starts Here”, because we are passionate about helping interns in their road to success. Still a newbie in your field? No problem. We’ll help you get to where you want to go.
- We offer internships year-round, with flexible hours and an upbeat work environment! Our positions are perfect for current students.
- We have a completely virtual office, so you can work from ANYWHERE and there’s no commute!
- We have all of our meetings via video call, so get ready for casual Friday every day, and by casual Friday we mean wearing your pajamas at 4 pm on a Tuesday.
- We are very serious about having fun. No bores allowed! (You better be caught up on your Game of Thrones!)
- Assist with the overall recruitment process: interviewing, posting jobs, reference checks etc.
- Assess team needs and assist with development of teams and shaping of individual roles
- Schedule team meetings and interviews
- Manage and organize company files
- Assist with team management and project management
RequirementsABOUT THE POSITION:
Applying to jobs and interviewing can be stressful. Wouldn’t it be nice to be on the other side of things for once? Instead of the being asked interview questions, you could ask them yourself! Do you think you have the knack for identifying hard workers and great talent? If so, then consider applying to the HR internship at NYMM. You will assist with all aspects of recruitment, training, role development, and intern management. This is a great way to gain valuable experience in the field of HR, and you won’t even need to leave the house!
***Only applications with a cover letter and resume will be considered. Send applications to joinnymm@NewYorkMinuteMag.com***
- An interest in the field of Human Resources
- Knowledge of strategic HR practices
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Ability to research creative solutions to recruitment and talent management issues