AFLAC Human ResourcesAFLAC
AFLAC Office Management/Human Resources ProgramAFLAC
Human Resources InternAflac Pasadena
Human Resources InternDOMINIEREN CORPORATION
Human ResourcesReliance capital limited
Customer Service RepresentativeRELIANCE CAPITAL LIMITED
Office InternRELIANCE CAPITAL LIMITED
Human ResourcesCNO Financial Group, Inc.
Human Resource Recruiter InternshipBookmark This
Philadelphia Business Concepts
630 Freedom Business Center Drive
King of Prussia, PA
Posted: May 11 2016
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe specialize in sales and marketing, representing some of the largest Fortune 500 companies in the world and do various projects in our communities. Our unique and innovative approach to marketing our client's products and services has afforded us explosive growth with a highly competitive industry.
The Human Resources Recruiter is and responsible for providing recruiting and administrative support to the Human Resources Department. The position is part time, requiring 20 hours weekly.
ResponsibilitiesEssential Duties and Responsibilities
· Focuses mainly on talent evaluation and recruitment needs for the expansion of the company.
· Assists with projects related to new employee paperwork, retention, and recruiting.
· Records employee information such as personal data, compensation, benefits, attendance, performance reviews or evaluations, and termination date and reason.
· Processes employment applications and assists in other employment activities.
· Examines employee files to answer inquiries and provides information to authorized persons.
· Compiles data from personnel records and prepares reports.
· You must have a genuine interest in people and excited to work in an upbeat environment.
· Qualified candidates must have strong communication, analytic, and organizational skills;
· Candidates must also have excellent computer skills, including some proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office.