Human Resources ManagementIclployalty
Human Resources InternAnaheim University
Human Resources InternReliance capital Limited
Human Resources and Corporate Recruiting InternshipAFLAC
HR Talent Scout InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Fine Arts / Gallery InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Human Resource (HR) Internship at ChangingThePresent.orgChanging The Present
Human Resources and Talent Acquisition InternshipBookmark This
Santa Monica, CA
Posted: April 02 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a full-service, international firm specializing in all aspects of security with emphasis on personal and corporate threat concerns, invasion of privacy, random crime, residential security, and privacy issues of every description. Our core approach, techniques, and training methods are based upon the U.S. Secret Service model of both proactive and preventative executive security.
Responsibilities- Organize and collect data in order to compile critical reports
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule
- General Office Duties
- Report directly to CEO & HR Manager gaining valuable corporate experience
Requirements- Interest in Human Resources and Recruiting
- Must be able to communicate well in a professional manner
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization