Human Resources InternWhirlpool Corporation
Human Resources CoordinatorPoplar Network
Human Resources Talent ScoutPoplar Network
HR CoordinatorBeloved Streets of America
HR Talent ScoutBeloved Streets of America
Human Resources ManagementNutricia
Campus Recruiting Ambassador - Help Recruit Community Ambassadors!New Photo Sharing App
Human Resources Assistant InternBookmark This
Posted: October 16 2015
Company Location: Waxhaw, NC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInboundify, an inbound marketing agency, is looking to hire an HR Intern to assist with various recruiting and HR functions related to recruiting, hiring, and training interns, independent sales reps., and part-time employees.
This opportunity is ideal for any student or recent graduate interested and excited by a career in Human Resources. Selected interns will be given professional responsibilities and work directly with Human Resource Manager intern.
Inboundify is a marketing agency providing inbound marketing focused advertising & marketing services including SEO, social media, PPC advertising, and PR, plus certain effective offline adv. & mktg. services. We aim to become a high growth marketing services provider to professional services firms and the sports/fitness industry. We are very excited to help students and young career professionals gain first hand experience in real work roles.
Responsibilities- Assist the Human Resource Manager Intern with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings, and exit interviews.
- May participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support , including, calendar management, organizing staff/intern meetings and events, handling intern policy and contracts, and submitting paper work to interns' college/university
- Schedule phone interviews and set up meetings including conference calls/ video conferences
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
-Manage intern evaluations
-Other duties as assigned
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field (recent grads will also be considered)
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills