PAID HR DIRECTOR ASSISTANT!!!Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Human Resources AnalystSuperInterns.com
Human Resources and Administrative InternshipSignature
Human Resources InternBentley's Pet Stuff
Human Resources Intern (Recruiting/Talent Assessment)Crucial Hire
Human Resources CoordinatorSuperInterns.com
Human Resources Talent Acquisition SpecialistSuperInterns.com
HR Talent ScoutH&R Yachts
Human Resources/ Business DevelopmentBookmark This
Posted: January 30 2016
Company Location: Clifton Park, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is an unprecedented opportunity for someone interested in Business Development or Human Resources who is excited about the opportunity to forge new paths and be part of innovative, cutting edge business solutions. The World Awakened Project is creating win-win solutions and opportunities that empower each individual's unique strengths and genius while addressing everyday challenges and objectives.
The World Awakened Project was founded on the idea that no problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it. We must expand our minds and our ideas of what is possible and create new paradigms to replace our old, crumbling systems that are no longer working. We believe that it is possible to create a paradigm that is truly a win-win for all and we believe that as a community, if we work cooperatively to help YOU fulfill your dreams, we ALL prosper and grow in all areas of our lives!
The World Awakened Project is creating new business models that allow people to draw upon their strengths and form collaborative partnerships to find innovative, new ways of achieving goals. We focus on all aspects of society including the Arts, Finance, Governance, Education, Religion, Relations, Infrastructure and more. The Human Resources/ Business Development Internships will be an opportunity for you be part of a pioneering think tank and be part of the solution that ushers in a new way of doing business for future generations.
As new challenges and problems are brought forth, the team will collectively come up with solutions and each individual will self-select their role in being part of the solution. The Business Development/Human Resources team will be the forerunners and will be responsible for addressing areas where there is desired growth within the business, exploring "outside of the box" thinking and, designing and implementing innovative solutions. This team will also identify certain areas of expertise where a specific talent is needed and will recruit the right person or people to help foster growth in that area.
For more information or to see what the World Awakened Project is about, please visit, http://worldawakenedproject.com
Responsibilities- Assist the World Awakened Project team with identifying room for expansion and growth
- Writing and posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidate
- Set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Attending meetings including telephone and video conferences
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, ingenuity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in a Business Development or Human Resources related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work with a team and think outside of the box
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Desire to grow and expand as a person
- Willingness to follow through on self-selected tasks