Human Resources AssistantSheraton Indianapolis City Centre Hotel
HR INTERN DIRECTORCLEAN WATER! A TRASH AND DEBRIS CLEAN UP SERVICE!
Human Resources Employee Training Intern to build Company Culture Video IT StartUp NYC (Remote OKSnowSugar Video
Human ResourcesFounder Group
Human ResourcesReliance capital limited
Human Resources InternF. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Human Resources Intern Needed AsapRiverfront Marketing
Independent Label in ATL in need of 2 diligent H&R Interns; 25$ per weekQEB Digital
HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR (ENTRY-LEVEL)Bookmark This
Gold Coast IT Solutions, LLC
Old Meadow Rd
Posted: July 24 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGold Coast IT Solutions, LLC, is a fast growing specialized IT Consulting Company looking to add additional resources to its Staff Augmentation team located in Mclean, VA. This would be a great opportunity for a college grad that is interested in making a career in staff augmentation and business development.
This role provides administrative support to Human Resources and Marketing as needed including but not limited to record keeping, file maintenance, HRIS entry, office supply and maintenance coordination, phone management and residential property management.
There is potential for a growth and long-term position after probationary period. Must be professional at all times.
ResponsibilitiesEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Submits the online investigation request and assists with new employee background checks.
• Maintain all employees’ files, ensuring completeness and accuracy of all paperwork and documentation.
• Makes photocopies, faxes documents and performs other clerical functions.
• Meet and greet prospective employees, shows corporate housing and performs periodic property inspection.
• Manage employee’s move-ins and move outs.
• Order and maintain inventory for office supplies and groceries for the corporate housing facilities.
• Responsible for credit card purchases when directed and maintains files related to all purchase card transactions.
• Assist and support the marketing team, according to their needs and requirements
• MS Office Proficient (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
• Possess a valid Driver’s License.
• Familiar with VA/DC/ MD roads/routes.
• Social media and web skills a definite plus; Google, Yahoo, Facebook, Blogging.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks with multiple time frames.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including some weekends.