HR Talent Acquisition SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Human Resources CoordinatorJulie Braun Co.
HR Recruiting InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
HR Generalist InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Benefits and Compliance InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
HR recruitment assistantAdecco
Case Management summer internChurch World Service
Jobs for studentschini enterprise
Human Resources Coordinator Fall InternBookmark This
Hilton BWI Airport
1739 West Nursery Rd
Linthicum Heights, MD
Posted: August 04 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHilton BWI Airport is just one of many Hilton hotels across the world. With our founder's vision to "fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality", everyday we work hard to make sure this vision is fulfilled and provide exceptional customer service. As a Human Resources intern, you have the important task of filling staffing needs for the hotel and making sure as a company we meet the human needs behind the business needs. You will be working one on one with the Director of Human Resources and assisting her with any tasks she needs you to do. You will get hands on experience in the life of Human Resources in the hospitality industry. Experiences range from interviewing job candidates to completing file audits. This is a once in the lifetime experience to gain knowledge in your future career field of Human Resources.
ResponsibilitiesDay to Day Responsibilities:
- Being a Human Resources Ambassador to clients and fellow executive employees
- Scheduling interviews, conducting the interviews, completing reference checks, and assist candidates in filling out new hire paperwork
- Attend and host different recruiting events
- File paperwork
- Answer office phone
- Assist in organizing office
- Post positions on UltiPro system and other recruiting websites
- Attend weekly meetings
- Make flyers and posters on employee events
- Complete any other tasks the Director of Human Resources needs you to do
Requirements- Must be able to come into office and work directly with the Director of Human Resources
- Must act and dress professionally