TCD Consulting, Inc. Human Resources InternshipTCD Consulting, Inc.
Maintenance and Engineering ManagerAvenue of the Americas Association Inc
Human Resources InternTNT DEALS, INC
Health Care InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
IT/Computer Systems InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Human Resources InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Human Resources InternSheWorks!
SUMMER COLLEGE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM – HUMAN RESOURCESEL PASO ELECTRIC CO
Human Resources Director - Full TimeBookmark This
Lucky Group Consulting
100 E. Big Beaver Rd. Suite 300
Posted: October 14 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHelp us Grow!
A company’s most crucial element is its human element. With employee talent, passion, and commitment driving the success of a business, it’s no wonder why human resources are essential to Lucky Group Consulting, industry leader in marketing and management.
Come work with an expansive brand that includes multiple clients in 19 countries worldwide. As a Human Resources Director, you’ll facilitate the recruitment and acquisition of new hires, and help maintain the excellent work environment at Lucky Group for current employees.
A position at Lucky Group will accelerate your professional development in Human Resources and give you rewarding, practical work experience. You’ll love coming to work in a dynamic, friendly office in a bustling neighborhood—apply with a resume!
ResponsibilitiesUnder the direction of the Human Resources Director, you will develop skills in:
• Using key HR software like Career Builder, Ziprecruiter, and Looksharp to more effectively manage, score, and onboard candidates.
• Communicating and executing key administrative tasks including processing new hires, salary increases, status changes and terminations, office transitions, and more.
• All aspects of the recruitment process, from job posting to interviewing and reference checks
• Attending career fairs, and maximizing these events to generate leads for new candidates who are ideal for us.
Requirements• A degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field (or in progress)
• Excellent interpersonal, research, and time management skills
• Grace under pressure and good judgment in sensitive situations
• Mastery of Microsoft Office
SkillsRequired - Human Resources, Business Administration
Preferred - Event Planning, Recruiting, Finance, Administration, Multitasking Skills, Human Resource Development, Strategic Human Resources Leadership, Human Resource Planning, Global Human Resources Management, Human Resource Management, Internships, Business Administration, HR