Human Resources AnalystSuperInterns.com
Human Resources and Administrative InternshipSignature
Human Resources InternBentley's Pet Stuff
Human Resources Intern (Recruiting/Talent Assessment)Crucial Hire
Human Resources CoordinatorSuperInterns.com
Human Resources Talent Acquisition SpecialistSuperInterns.com
HR Talent ScoutH&R Yachts
Human Resources Talent ScoutSpice Pharm
Human Resources Lead (IMDb Credit Provided)Bookmark This
Posted: October 06 2015
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGRAYABYSS, LLC was founded with one driving vision: “To create top-quality movies and entertainment-related products that appeal to a worldwide market.” Since early 2014, GRAYABYSS has been a rapidly growing corporation that has built and sustained trusted relationships with various entertainment affiliates. Our mission is to create films that empower and inspire those globally, while providing quality family entertainment for all domestic and foreign households. Our company identifies best with Action, Sci-Fi and Suspense Thriller's.
Statistically it has been proven that Action Thrillers gross some of the highest revenue margins in "The Biz". We look to keep that level of success with our films to come.
The company C.E.O Gray Ellis, holds a high standard for credibility and punctuality from his employees. Gray has had multiple scripts offered to his company in the 2014 calendar year. With Gray's picky selection for quality stories the standard has rubbed off on his executive team and thus landed GRAYABYSS some of the best stories Hollywood has to offer. Showing extreme versatility and understanding of marketing appeal and strategy, GRAYABYSS is proud to represent all clientele and company associates, a time well spent both literally and figuratively.
Responsibilities- Responsibilities include but limited to, maintaining weekly log updates for our producers to view every Saturday. Having flexible travel time when on location for film sets. (All travel will be covered by production.)
- Weekly staff and intern scheduling.
- Conducting interviews with interns for various departments and divisions within the GRAYABYSS corporation.
- Process all client and inquiry response emails within a 72 hour response window from first submission. Must be willing to sync company assigned google voice number to your cellular device. Google voice compatible with: (Sprint, Verizon,T-Mobile, AT&T). *Must Have*
Requirements- Have the potential to multitask with high volume calls and submitted materials from various clientele, ie: (Directors, Talent Agents, Studios Execs and Producers.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word; Excel and Office.
-Well organized with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to meet close deadlines on research of talent, budget details and deliver submitted videos and property packages and other elements that convey a quality production.
- Must have experience with IMDb, Final Draft, Movie Magic, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop