Virtual AssistantTrina Solar
Human ResourcesArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Human Resources and Recruiting InternshipWest Coast Concepts
Human Resources InternThe Thaddeus Foundation
HUMAN RESOURCES INTERN (PART-TIME)MassHousing
Human Resources InternGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
Human Resources Internship-Queens Health NetworkIcahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
Human Resources Manager InternshipBloom Consulting
Human resourcesBookmark This
Posted: November 14 2016
Company Location: Dale City, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 15 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Our Company (ConocoPhillips) is seeking assistance with the "work from home initiative" to assist with Accounting , Data Entry, Customer Service and Administrative duties online.etc
ConocoPhillips is born in September 13, 1875, with website creation as its core activity. Founder Rovnag Abdullayev vision and expertise lead him to re-position the company shortly thereafter toward providing web analytic solutions, in which he foresees significant added value.
• Prepare and sort documents / data sheets for the purpose of data entry
• Establish entry priorities by maintaining understanding of what data needs to be entered first
• Enter customer or employee data into prescribed database software
• Check to make sure that accurate data has been entered into the database
• Follow data program techniques and procedures to maintain data entry requirements
• Verify entered data by reviewing, correcting, changing or deleting entered information
• Secure entered information by creating data backups on a periodic basis
• Confer with supervisor regarding incomplete information
Proven data entry working experience
Typing speed and accuracy
Experience with record/chart analysis and immunization extraction is strongly preferred.
High school diploma (or GED equivalent) required.
Ability to accurately complete data entry at relatively high speed, utilizing grammar and spell check software.
Basic computer literacy ability to comply with department needs and expectations (i.e., electronic medical record documentation, using scanners, shredders, etc.).