Human Resources CoordinatorSeattle Web Search
Human Resources Talent ScoutSeattle Web Search
HR/Recruiter Internship Open!Black Slate Strategies
Learn From Nationally Ranked Recruiter!! HR/Recruiter Internship Open!Black Slate Strategies
HR CoordinatorSpice Pharm
Human Resources Talent ScoutSpice Pharm
Human Resources Staff RecruiterMaple Vue Staffing
Human Resources InternPichino Casey & Associates
Human ResourcesBookmark This
Posted: August 03 2016
Company Location: San Antonio, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
MyKlick is an innovative startup that brings communities together through the use of technology. The Human Resource Intern will work side by side with the HR Team with a wide range of tasks related to recruiting, coordinating, and other various HR related duties while also providing administrative support. This internship is designed to be both educational and practical. Interns will have the ability to take the skills he or she has acquired academically and apply them in a professional setting.
Location: Virtual. Work from home.
Time Commitment: Approximately 10 hours a week for 20 weeks. (200 hours)
In addition to receiving high-level skills and experience that will forward your career goals and immediately increase your prospects for higher-paying, more rewarding jobs, you will also receive mentoring on your résumé and professional goals. You will work directly with the HR Team and the supervisors. You will also have a frequent behind-the- scenes view of the company. Successful interns will receive a top-notch letter of recommendation and referrals to important business and employment contacts. In addition, we will gladly help you arrange for academic credit.
Responsibilities• Actively recruit qualified candidates for multiple position openings.
• Work closely with HR Team to create a network of candidates to fill our talent acquisition pipeline for open positions.
• Match candidates to job openings based on competencies, skill level, experience, and other data.
• Source and screen current and incoming resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
• Manage the data entry for our applicant tracking system.
• Work closely with management to help improve business processes and workflow management
• Perform research and analysis to support various HR projects (ie: recruiting, on-boarding, etc.).
• Aid in the modification and enhancement of our internship program.
• Provide administrative support as assigned.
Requirements• Outstanding communication skills including written, verbal, and presentation
• Exceptional organizational, leadership, and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to research, review, and analyze information
• Self-motivated requiring basic direction with minimal supervision
• Problem solving capabilities necessary to accomplish the duties and tasks of the position
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality while handling sensitive information