Customer Service RepresentativeRELIANCE CAPITAL LIMITED
Office InternRELIANCE CAPITAL LIMITED
Human ResourcesCNO Financial Group, Inc.
Human Resources and Administrative InternshipSignature
Human Resources InternLundbeck Canada Inc.
Human Resource Assistant - Fall 2017Project Footsteps, Inc
Organizational Growth and Innovation InternCradles To Crayons
Looking For Diligent Copy Editor/ ProofreaderBain Capital
Human resourcesBookmark This
Steel Dynamics, Inc.
Posted: October 05 2016
Company Location: Homestead, FL
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 18 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Our Company (ConocoPhillips) is seeking assistance with the "work from home initiative" to assist with Accounting , Data Entry, Customer Service and Administrative duties online.etc
ConocoPhillips is born in September 13, 1875, with website creation as its core activity. Founder Rovnag Abdullayev vision and expertise lead him to re-position the company shortly thereafter toward providing web analytic solutions, in which he foresees significant added value.
• Prepare and sort documents / data sheets for the purpose of data entry
• Establish entry priorities by maintaining understanding of what data needs to be entered first
• Enter customer or employee data into prescribed database software
• Check to make sure that accurate data has been entered into the database
• Follow data program techniques and procedures to maintain data entry requirements
• Verify entered data by reviewing, correcting, changing or deleting entered information
• Secure entered information by creating data backups on a periodic basis
Proven data entry working experience
Typing speed and accuracy
Experience with record/chart analysis and immunization extraction is strongly preferred.
High school diploma (or GED equivalent) required.
Ability to accurately complete data entry at relatively high speed, utilizing grammar and spell check software.