Human Resources and Recruiting InternshipTMG Concepts
Summer Semester HR / PR InternBealstone, Inc
HR CoordinatorOutings & Adventures
HR Talent ScoutOutings & Adventures
(Summer, Fall, Spring) Film Company always looking for interns - Human Resouce majors welcomePES
Aflac Insurance Human Resources Internship Spring 2017Aflac Insurance
Aflac Insurance Human Resources Internship Summer 2017Aflac Insurance
Human Resources and Recruiting InternshipWest Coast Concepts
Human Resources Intern DOCUmovment.com & SexyKnowledge.comBookmark This
Posted: January 31 2015
Company Location: Long Beach, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a talented HR intern that can help us interview candidates and place the best people into the right positions. We have over 300 applicants that need to be sifted through and placed.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
MUST FILL THIS FORM OUT TO KIT: http://eepurl.com/boQVEj