Campus Recruiting Ambassador - Help Recruit Community Ambassadors!New Photo Sharing App
HR Talent ScoutOutings & Adventures
Human ResourcesA&A Marketing Group
HR Administrator/Staffing CoordinatorDSS Staffing, Inc
Human Resources Talent ScoutPoplar Network
Human Resources CoordinatorPoplar Network
Virtual Human Resources Project Management InternYOakleyPR
Human Resources and Recruiting InternshipWest Coast Concepts
Human Resources Intern Fall 2016Bookmark This
Lauth Investigations International
846 North Senate
Posted: August 16 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLauth Investigations International, Inc. is a licensed and Better Business Bureau accredited (A+ Rating) Indianapolis-based investigative firm and information broker with resources and analysis worldwide. Since launching our Lost Assets Division in late 2012, Lauth Claim Researchers and Case Managers have recovered over $13 million to rightful owners in over 13 states. Our lost assets division is a fun and interesting place to work as we hunt for assets and return the assets for people nationwide. Our Lost Assets Website: www.lii-returnassets.com
WHAT WE WANT FOR YOU:
• Meaningful work experience
• Real business world exposure
• Experience talent acquisition and diversity in the hiring process
• Doing "real work" that advances your understanding of HR
• Work with development and projects
• A chance to interact with other interns from different areas/backgrounds
• Growth professionally and personally
• Relaxed career development through team “Huddles” (mini classes) and lunches
• Hands on experience in recruiting, placing job postings, screening applicants via phone, scheduling interviews,
• The experience needed to propel you to the next level in your career!
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, and contacting interviewees by phone and or email.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
RequirementsAssist with recruitment activities focused on attracting and efficiently hiring qualified and competent staff in various areas throughout the company. Involved with the development and implementation of recruitment plans, position advertising and marketing, and sourcing and screening of applicants. This position would be involved in the hiring of independent contractors, interns and full-time office staff.
- Working towards an Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Human Resource Managers, Human Resources Generalists and Human Resource Specialists are encouraged to apply.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Human Resources, Google Drive, Communication Skills, Oral & Written Communication Skills, Passionate about work
Preferred - Communication, Answering Telephones, Customer Contact, Applicant Tracking Systems