Advertising and Public Relations InternshipAres Direct
Human Resources InternThe Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Community Services Center
Human Resources Intern (Unpaid)CFED
HR CoordinatorBeloved Streets of America
Human Resources AnalystSuperInterns.com
Hutch InternshipHutch Interiors
Human Resources InternLuxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Human Resources Intern (Full or Part-time)Bookmark This
901 Crystal Falls Ste. 207
Posted: October 04 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVandelay Education is the leader in vocational certificate training under $5,000. Our primary fields of study are Dental Assisting and Medical Assisting. Our approach is to teach vocations using a hands-on method. We have locations in 8 states and our corporate office is in Leander. Find out more about our company at www.vandelayeducation.com
We believe that student loan debt has reached unprecedented levels and this is why our avg. tuition is $3,350 vs. the industry average of $17,500. We make a difference in our students lives by our students learning more effectively by our hands-on approach and students graduating with no debt.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills