Human ResourcesReliance capital limited
Human Resources InternF. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Human Resources Intern Needed AsapRiverfront Marketing
Independent Label in ATL in need of 2 diligent H&R Interns; 25$ per weekQEB Digital
Human Resources CoordinatorSeattle Web Search
Human Resources Talent ScoutSeattle Web Search
HR Talent ScoutOutings & Adventures
Human Resources InternFlorida Business Consulting
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Posted: June 12 2016
Company Location: Irvine, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 50 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHere at Alorica, our foundation was built upon making a difference in people’s lives—not just for our clients, customers, and colleagues but also for the community at large. We so believe in the power and purpose of giving back, we’ve committed to a variety of philanthropic causes and activities in our local communities.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills