HR Talent ScoutOutings & Adventures
HR CoordinatorOutings & Adventures
Human Resources InternTread Corporation
Recruiting Administrative/ Data Entry AssistantGLE Creative Talent
Human Resources InternNCS Technology
Advertising and Public Relations InternshipAres Direct
Admin Assist. Sch. Yr. -- Community First! Equitable & Social JusticeCommunity First
Human Resource InternshipFlashmob Solutions, Inc.
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Pichino Casey & Associates
Posted: May 06 2016
Company Location: Windsor Hills, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYou will be doing varies task suchs as possible: Hiring/Firing, Scheduling, Training, and all that is associated with human resources.
Please have a positive attitude and you will do fine.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
SkillsRequired - Management Skills, Management Skills Development
Preferred - Human Behavior