AFLAC Human ResourcesAFLAC
AFLAC Office Management/Human Resources ProgramAFLAC
Human Resources InternAflac Pasadena
Human Resources InternDOMINIEREN CORPORATION
Human ResourcesReliance capital limited
Customer Service RepresentativeRELIANCE CAPITAL LIMITED
Office InternRELIANCE CAPITAL LIMITED
Human ResourcesCNO Financial Group, Inc.
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Pichino Casey & Associates
Posted: May 06 2016
Company Location: Windsor Hills, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYou will be doing varies task suchs as possible: Hiring/Firing, Scheduling, Training, and all that is associated with human resources.
Please have a positive attitude and you will do fine.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
SkillsRequired - Management Skills, Management Skills Development
Preferred - Human Behavior