Human Resources ManagementIclployalty
Human Resources InternAnaheim University
Human Resources InternReliance capital Limited
Human Resources and Corporate Recruiting InternshipAFLAC
HR Talent Scout InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Fine Arts / Gallery InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Human Resource (HR) Internship at ChangingThePresent.orgChanging The Present
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Posted: July 05 2016
Company Location: East Brunswick, NJ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 50 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a specialty pharmaceutical company that acquires, develops and
markets prescription and over-the-counter products in selected markets. Our
Doak Dermatologics subsidiary promotes our dermatologic and podiatric products
to dermatologists and podiatrists in the U.S. through its dedicated
of more than 80 representatives. Our Kenwood Therapeutics division promotes our
gastrointestinal products to gastroenterologists in the U.S. through its
dedicated sales force of more than 25 representatives. To a lesser extent,
Kenwood Therapeutics also markets nutritional supplements and respiratory
Our products are manufactured by third parties according to our quality
control standards and are principally distributed through wholesalers to retail
pharmacies and healthcare institutions throughout the U.S. and selected
international markets. We had net sales of $51.2 million and net income of
$11.3 million for the nine months ended September 30, 2003 and net sales of
$39.7 million and net income of $7.6 million for 2002.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills