Human Resource (HR)Glocar
Human Resources CoordinatorSuperInterns.com
Human Resources Talent Acquisition SpecialistSuperInterns.com
Human Resources AnalystSuperInterns.com
Human Resources InternALLERGAN PLC
Talent Acquisition InternEverwise
Recruiting CoordinatorGLE Creative Talent
Recruiting Administrative/ Data Entry AssistantGLE Creative Talent
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Well Made Collaboration, Inc.
327 E 2nd Street Suite 224
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: May 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWell Made Collaboration is looking for a passionate HR intern to help expand and grow the company’s staff. Candidate should have a passion for people, learning in a startup environment, and social media.This person will have the opportunity to create content and grow their personal and professional network. The position will require a commitment of 15-20 hours per week and will be unpaid.
COMPANY CORE VALUES:
Praise the problem: You love challenges- the bigger the better.
Care the most: You care the most about being your best to benefit the vision and the team resulting in benefiting you.
Gratitude: You appreciated all the opportunities given to you and will not take them for granted.
Be bold, keep stretching: You strive to improve yourself everyday by being world-class innovators of products and services.
Celebrate: You are determined to end each day with success and to celebrate your accomplishments.
Measure & check-in: You measure your progress and make data-driven decisions.
Scale up, don’t scale down: You are resourceful and find ways to expand and accomplish the company’s vision for the team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support to recruitment efforts for open positions and year round internship program. Including but not limited to, posting positions on various career/school sites, sort & screen resumes, screen applications, check references, and schedule interviews
- Assist with employee relations, involved with the planning and execution of events- Provide social media insights for Employer Branding strategy
- Research HR best practices and give recommendations to HR on a case-by-case basis
- Other special projects as needed
The selected candidate will have the opportunity to:
• Build their portfolio of professional work
• Work remotely, and with a flexible schedule
• Work closely with senior management
• Have hands-on client experience
Please provide your resume and cover letter with your application.
ABOUT WELL MADE COLLABORATION:
Well*Made is a company founded in 2008, whose vision is to assist its clients in expressing themselves through their fashion designs and fabrics. Well*Made offers clothing manufacturing services such as pattern and sample making, grading, and importing and exporting in its overseas manufacturing facility. At Well*Made, quality is our top priority. We work hard to make sure that all your design visions come true. With low-minimum requirements, Well*Made partners with both small and large companies to bring the best quality to their customers at exceptional prices. We understand that a lot can happen in the production process. Because of this, we focus on in-house quality control. Well*Made greatly values communication with customers so they feel in touch with our overseas factories.
Requirements- In pursuit of a Bachelor or Graduate degree at an approved Accredited Institution and must be able to provide documentation to confirm progress
- Junior/Senior students preferred with major in: Business, HR, Psychology, Communications, or related
- Strong attention to detail, good follow through skills, great communication and multi-tasking skills
- Can-do attitude with a strong sense of customer service and confidentiality
- Basic knowledge and understanding of social media