Human resourcesGenerac Power Systems
Human Resources InternZAG Group of Companies
Human Resources Intern - FULL TIME - 40 Hours/week - Paid (NON-VIRTUAL)McKenna Motor Co., Inc.
TCD Consulting, Inc. Human Resources InternshipTCD Consulting, Inc.
Human Resources and Recruiting InternshipThe So Cal Group, Inc.
Public Relations AssistantCPG Seattle
Human Resources InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Human Resources Co-op/InternshipDoosan Bobcat
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Well Made Collaboration, Inc.
327 E 2nd Street Suite 224
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: May 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWell Made Collaboration is looking for a passionate HR intern to help expand and grow the company’s staff. Candidate should have a passion for people, learning in a startup environment, and social media.This person will have the opportunity to create content and grow their personal and professional network. The position will require a commitment of 15-20 hours per week and will be unpaid.
COMPANY CORE VALUES:
Praise the problem: You love challenges- the bigger the better.
Care the most: You care the most about being your best to benefit the vision and the team resulting in benefiting you.
Gratitude: You appreciated all the opportunities given to you and will not take them for granted.
Be bold, keep stretching: You strive to improve yourself everyday by being world-class innovators of products and services.
Celebrate: You are determined to end each day with success and to celebrate your accomplishments.
Measure & check-in: You measure your progress and make data-driven decisions.
Scale up, don’t scale down: You are resourceful and find ways to expand and accomplish the company’s vision for the team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support to recruitment efforts for open positions and year round internship program. Including but not limited to, posting positions on various career/school sites, sort & screen resumes, screen applications, check references, and schedule interviews
- Assist with employee relations, involved with the planning and execution of events- Provide social media insights for Employer Branding strategy
- Research HR best practices and give recommendations to HR on a case-by-case basis
- Other special projects as needed
The selected candidate will have the opportunity to:
• Build their portfolio of professional work
• Work remotely, and with a flexible schedule
• Work closely with senior management
• Have hands-on client experience
Please provide your resume and cover letter with your application.
ABOUT WELL MADE COLLABORATION:
Well*Made is a company founded in 2008, whose vision is to assist its clients in expressing themselves through their fashion designs and fabrics. Well*Made offers clothing manufacturing services such as pattern and sample making, grading, and importing and exporting in its overseas manufacturing facility. At Well*Made, quality is our top priority. We work hard to make sure that all your design visions come true. With low-minimum requirements, Well*Made partners with both small and large companies to bring the best quality to their customers at exceptional prices. We understand that a lot can happen in the production process. Because of this, we focus on in-house quality control. Well*Made greatly values communication with customers so they feel in touch with our overseas factories.
Requirements- In pursuit of a Bachelor or Graduate degree at an approved Accredited Institution and must be able to provide documentation to confirm progress
- Junior/Senior students preferred with major in: Business, HR, Psychology, Communications, or related
- Strong attention to detail, good follow through skills, great communication and multi-tasking skills
- Can-do attitude with a strong sense of customer service and confidentiality
- Basic knowledge and understanding of social media