HR CoordinatorBeloved Streets of America
HR Talent ScoutBeloved Streets of America
Human Resources Internnorth Carolina Healthcare Quality Alliance Inc.
Human Resources Talent ScoutPoplar Network
Human Resources CoordinatorPoplar Network
HR Coordinator InternshipJulie Braun Co.
HR Talent Scout InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Seasonal Human Resources TrainerSix Flags Great America
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Sunray Til Dawn Special Care LLC
3000 atrium way suite 200
Mount Laurel, NJ
Posted: March 14 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPart time human resources position for a non medical in home care agency.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills