Human Resources Intern SUMMER 2017 BOULDER, CO - STILL TIME TO APPLYLauth Investigations International
HR InternDaktronics Inc.
Human Resources ManagementIclployalty
Human Resources InternAnaheim University
Human Resources InternReliance capital Limited
Human Resources and Corporate Recruiting InternshipAFLAC
HR Talent Scout InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Maryknoll Fathers and Brothers
85 Ryder Road
Posted: June 11 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMaryknoll Fathers and Brothers is located in Ossining NY. Maryknoll is a Catholic organization, for over 100 years, has been serving those in need throughout the world. Please feel free to visit our website at Maryknollsociety.org for further information regarding our organization. We have approximately 325 employees.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
-Provide support in all aspects of HR including but not limited to Administration of HR, Benefits, Payroll, Recruitment, Employee Relations and Workplace Safety
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills