Human Resources ManagementJ.B Hunt
Human Resources InternALLERGAN PLC
Human Resources InternF. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Human Resources InternGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
Human Resource (HR)Glocar
Human Resources CoordinatorSuperInterns.com
Human Resources Talent Acquisition SpecialistSuperInterns.com
Human Resources AnalystSuperInterns.com
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Posted: March 03 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 7 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Premier Healthcare works to transform U.S. healthcare into a high-performance system by finding proven solutions that improve quality and lower costs, and accelerating their adoption on a national scale.
Finding and Validating Innovative Solutions
There are many healthcare providers across the country who already consistently deliver high quality healthcare at lower cost.
In fact, if these best practices were adopted on a national scale, the U.S. would have one of the world’s highest performing healthcare systems.
Our Guiding Principles Establish and adhere to clear, focused goals and strategies
Be open and transparent about our activities, successes, and failures
Engage health experts and community leaders to help us set priorities and choose grantees
Be statewide in focus
Be a learning organization interested in measuring outcomes, communicating results, and diffusing successful ideas for implementation throughout our State and beyond
Invest in programs with sustainable and replicable prospects
Leverage our resources to maximize the impact of our grant support
Have processes that are user-friendly and responsive to the public
Encourage our staff to perform at high levels and grow in abilities over time.
To Help Reduce The Rate Of unemployment.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills