Human Resources ManagerReliance Capital Limited
Billing ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
HR Talent ScoutBeloved Streets of America
HR CoordinatorBeloved Streets of America
Human Resources Talent Acquisition SpecialistSuperInterns.com
AccountantAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Human Resources InternG&W Electric Company
HR Talent Acquisition SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Human Resources InternBookmark This
A1 Marketing Concepts
Posted: September 15 2016
Company Location: St Petersburg Beach, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are seeking a vibrant and Goal-driven individual to assist with planning, organization and coordination of the Organization’s human resource function while developing knowledge of general HR practices and technology.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills