HR Talent ScoutH&R Yachts
Human Resource InternsLinda Lesater & Co Services
Human Resources Talent Acquisition SpecialistSuperInterns.com
HR Talent ScoutOutings & Adventures
HR CoordinatorOutings & Adventures
Human Resources InternTread Corporation
Recruiting Administrative/ Data Entry AssistantGLE Creative Talent
Human Resources InternNCS Technology
Human Resources InternBookmark This
A1 Marketing Concepts
Posted: September 15 2016
Company Location: St Petersburg Beach, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are seeking a vibrant and Goal-driven individual to assist with planning, organization and coordination of the Organization’s human resource function while developing knowledge of general HR practices and technology.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills