Assistant Human Resources and Communication in MexicoPIC Management
Human Resource Talent ScoutH&R Yacht Charters
HR InternshipInternational Translation Company
Human Resources InternTeam One Global
Human ResourcesA&A Marketing Group
(Summer, Fall, Spring) Looking for interns - Human Resouce majors welcomeReal Estate
Human Resources InternStrategy Integration Group, Inc
Campus Recruiting Ambassador - Help Recruit Community Ambassadors!New Photo Sharing App
Human Resources InternBookmark This
magellan health care
Posted: July 31 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMagellan Health, Inc., incorporated on August 11, 1969, is engaged in the healthcare management business. The Company's segments include Healthcare, Pharmacy Management and Corporate. The Company is focused on managing special populations, complete pharmacy benefits and other specialty areas of healthcare.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills