Human Resources/Recruiting Internship - Summer 2017Clear Vision Communications, Inc.
Summer 2017 - Human Resources/Recruitment InternClear Vision Communications, Inc.
HR Recruiter (New York Based)WhoWhatWhy
Human ResourcesArmstrong World Industries, Inc
human resourcesDT Group
HR Talent ScoutOutings & Adventures
Human Resources Talent Acquisition SpecialistSuperInterns.com
12-month Trainee Program in Europe (stipend)German American Chamber of Commerce California
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Securitas Security Services USA
400 Century Park S., Suite 126
Posted: September 10 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOpportunity to gain experience in a wide range of human resource and business functions by assisting the Human Resources Manager at a branch office of an international company. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm. Internship hours are part-time and flexible. We are located in Hoover.
Securitas is the most locally-focused security company in the United States, with over 450 local branch managers and more than 90,000 security officers who provide unmatched security solutions to meet the specific needs of thousands of businesses. Securitas USA’s services include guarding services, patrols and inspections, access control, concierge and receptionist services, security console operators, alarm response, and specialized client requested services.
Responsibilities• Recruiting and human resource functions
• Maintaining employee files in accordance with company and
• Learning various office procedures necessary to complete
office functions utilizing established business practices
• Assisting with the hiring process by screening applicants,
scheduling interviews, conducting reference checks, and
• E-Verify execution
• Demonstrating public relations skills
• General office assistance and answering telephones
• Utilizing various computer programs
• Participate in trainings and developing training instructions
Requirements• Ability to verbally communicate professionally and
effectively utilizing strong interpersonal skills
• Currently enrolled in a 2 or 4 year college, or recently graduated
• Desire to learn a variety of human resource functions
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
• Detail oriented