Human Resources InternNCS Technology
Virtual AssistantTrina Solar
Human ResourcesArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Human Resources and Recruiting InternshipWest Coast Concepts
Human Resources InternThe Thaddeus Foundation
HUMAN RESOURCES INTERN (PART-TIME)MassHousing
Human Resources InternGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
Human Resources Internship-Queens Health NetworkIcahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Argent Companies LLC
Posted: April 10 2016
Company Location: Jacksonville, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionArgent Companies LLC, a division of Empowr2Elev8, Inc., was launched in 2014 to focus specifically on small business owners, entrepreneurs and start-up companies to help them achieve their goals of becoming successful and profitable business owners. The candidate for this position will be working with our clients helping them in the recruitment & on-boarding process., You will be responsible for recording the required training as well scheduling and aconducting webinars and other online training.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
SkillsRequired - Communication, Internet Recruiting, Organization Skills, Negotiation Skills, Direct Recruiting, Training Coordination
Preferred - Multi Tasking, Conflict Management