Human Resources InternAflac Pasadena
Recruiting & Hiring internBenjamin Apartments LLC
Human Resources internBenjamin Apartments LLC
SAP HR Training and Placement - TekTaurus EducationTekTaurus Education
HR Talent ScoutOutings & Adventures
Human Resources Internship-Queens Health NetworkIcahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
Information Technology Recruiter - InternPacific Data Integrators
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Insight Resource Services
Posted: September 24 2016
Company Location: Jonesboro, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInsight Resource Services is a fast growing HR recruiting firm focusing on HR consultation, talent development, recruiting, sourcing and management training. We are looking for a human resource assistant intern ready to seize the opportunity and experience the back-office administrative function to a strategic business advantage. It does not matter if you are interested in moving into operations or executive management. If you are passionate about big data and leveraging innovative strategies to reinvent century old industries, this internship is the beginning of a great career journey for you. Residing in the Greater Atlanta area and being able to dedicate a minimum of 20 hours per week is something we cannot live without. This is not a paid position but it will give the intern the opportunity to learn different areas of HR, we will assist in earning internship hours/credit and we will provide a scholarship to cover the cost of your SHRM/HRCI testing fee/study materials.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills