Admin Assist. Sch. Yr. -- Community First! Equitable & Social JusticeCommunity First
Human Resource InternshipFlashmob Solutions, Inc.
Recruiting InternFlashmob Solutions, Inc.
Human Resources Talent ScoutSpice Pharm
HR CoordinatorSpice Pharm
Human Resources InternReliance Capital Limited
Human Resources InternITIC Corporation
Human Resources InternEtching-It.com
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Clean Tex Services
1420 East Linden Avenue
Posted: May 19 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGroup of sister companies, based in one location looking for driven, talented and organized individual who will be willing to revamp and overhaul dated manuals and company protocols. Looking for said individual to be involved in day to day oversight of all issues HR related that arise and need attention.
Position could lead to long term employment should it be a good fit.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills