IT/Computer Systems InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Human Resources Recruiting InternPace Personnel
Human Resources InternBond Street Group
Office InternSkyline Consulting Group
Human Resources Intern - FALL 2017Frasco, Inc.
Human Resources Intern - Summer 2017Frasco, Inc.
Customer Service RepresentativeDaewoong Pharmaceuticals
Human Resources and Recruiting InternshipFour Pillars Marketing
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Posted: July 21 2016
Company Location: Austin, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking for a HR intern to manage day to day aspects of a team of interns. We are a startup (team of 12). This is a part time, remote position.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with hiring and managing the team.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills