People and Talent InternExiger Diligence
Human Resources InternFidelity Health Care
HR Intern (2016-2165)Daktronics Inc.
HR Assistant (New York Base)WhoWhatWhy
Campus Recruiting Ambassador - Help Recruit Community Ambassadors!New Photo Sharing App
(Summer, Fall, Spring) Looking for interns - Human Resouce majors welcomeReal Estate
Human Resources InternNew England Aquarium
Human Resource Assistant - Spring 17Project Footsteps, Inc
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Healthy Life Pharma Pvt Ltd
Posted: August 02 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHealthy Life Pharma (P) Limited is acknowledged world wide at pharma horizon, providing a broad range of pharmaceutical formulation to cope with the necessity of ailing humanity. With its headquarter at Mumbai (India), Healthy Life Pharma holds expertise in offering different formulations that include injection, tablets, capsules, liquid, dry syrups, pre filled syringes, ointments etc.
Healthy Life Pharma (P) Limited is the flagship company of Shah Group, founded by Mr. Shah in 1976. An encouraging leader and inspiring personality, Mr. Shah has continuously looked forward to shape the group companies into huge and dynamic enterprise.
Having three decades of experience, Healthy Life Pharma is a WHO recognized organization, which has certifications for cGMP and ISO 9001:2000 from UKAS for productive management in developing, quality control and operations. The firm has operations in Indian and global markets as well, where its business is spread in more than 30 countries. An innovative global pharmaceutical entity, we are engaged in continuous R&D activities. For its quality production support, the firm has got approvals from several regulatory authorities of different countries
Healthy Life Pharma has intent to enhance the global presence by 2015 in more 45 countries.
Research, Manufacture And Supply Innovative Medicines Which Can Satisfy Medical Requirements.
Providing Powerful And Cost Effective Pharmaceutical Formulation To Patients All Across The Globe.
The firm's vision is to attain an important role in proprietary prescription assortments, in the markets of developing as well as developed countries. To accomplish this, the organization has adopted a multi-faceted strategy which consists business association, potential marketing, and new markets penetration.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills