Human Resources Internship (Unpaid)Covenant House International
HR CoordinatorOutings & Adventures
HR Talent Scout InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Volunteer Coordinator InternFront Porch Center for Innovation and Wellbeing
(Summer, Fall, Spring) Film Company always looking for interns - Human Resouce majors welcomePES
Human Resources InternHM. Clause
TCD Consulting, Inc. Human Resources InternshipTCD Consulting, Inc.
Human Resources and Recruiting InternshipThe So Cal Group, Inc.
Human Resources InternBookmark This
6316 Five Mile Center Suite 300
Posted: April 17 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKolen Services, based in Fredericksburg, VA, provides a full range of tax accounting and financial services.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills