Human Resources InternAnaheim University
Human Resources (Payroll & Benefits) InternRelief International
HR Talent ScoutOutings & Adventures
Paid Internship Recruiter ( Recruiting / Networking )Suburban Life Realty
Spring Semester HR / PR InternBealstone, Inc
Human Resources - Staffing / Recruitingwww.JonathanWesleyInc.com
Social Media / HR Internshipwww.JonathanWesleyInc.com
Human Resources InternBookmark This
The Biz Knows
Posted: February 06 2015
Company Location: Baltimore, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Biz Knows is an organization devoted to helping businesses reach their goals. We are currently in search of a student who is pursuing a career in Human Resources. This individual will assist personnel related efforts. Selected individual will work remotely.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills