Human Resources InternBookmark This
7300 Corporate Center Drive Suite 602
Posted: November 11 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHCOA Fitness is an operator of 18 health clubs in the Miami and Puerto Rico market. With over 500 employees and 25,000 customers, the company is the largest, fully integrated fitness operation in the Caribbean and it is headquartered in Miami, FL.
ResponsibilitiesSUMMARY: The Human Resources Intern assists with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties. This internship will allow the student to gain working knowledge in the following areas: employee relations, training and development, recruitment, employee and development. The Human Resources Intern helps with the implementation of new initiatives.
- Performs all filing and documentation for new hire paperwork in compliance with regulatory law.
- Assist the HR department with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Assist on special projects as assigned including - developing performance reviews, setting up customer and employee surveys and updating company policies.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and can work well in a team environment.
- Assist with the Employee Newsletter
Requirements- Junior or Senior year student working on a BA in Human Resources
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Proficient with Microsoft Office