Human resourcesGenerac Power Systems
Human Resources InternZAG Group of Companies
Human Resources Intern - FULL TIME - 40 Hours/week - Paid (NON-VIRTUAL)McKenna Motor Co., Inc.
TCD Consulting, Inc. Human Resources InternshipTCD Consulting, Inc.
Human Resources and Recruiting InternshipThe So Cal Group, Inc.
Public Relations AssistantCPG Seattle
Human Resources InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Human Resources Co-op/InternshipDoosan Bobcat
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Posted: June 21 2016
Company Location: 100 Palms, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 13 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDoğan Group has been adding significant value to the Turkish economy for nearly 60 years. The foundation of Doğan Şirketler Grubu Holding A.Ş. was laid when Honorary Chairman Aydın Doğan registered with the Mecidiyeköy Tax Office in 1959 and established his first automotive company in 1961. Today, Doğan Group companies, with their innovative approach and forward-looking vision, play a pioneering role in a wide range of sectors, which include the media, energy and retail, as well as industry, real estate and automotive marketing, tourism and financial services.
Each boasting a flexible management structure, Group companies embrace a quality- and customer-focused management approach that is open to change. These companies successfully couple this approach with the other integral components of our corporate culture, namely, transparent communications and effective teamwork. Doğan Holding and all Group companies put into practice corporate and ethical values, which set an example for other companies in the business world.
The well-qualified and highly competent workforce of Doğan Group has been the keyfactor underlying this success. The Group, together with its subsidiaries run as joint ventures, directly offers employment to over 9 thousand individuals and figures among the biggest employers in the country.
* At least a High School Diploma
* Must be at least 18 years old.
* Must have a reliable computer with a high speed internet connection.
* Basic computer skills such as typing, copy/paste and internet browsing are essential functions of the job.
- Placement in our Established Company
- $950 a week or more
- Flexible Hours - work full or part time depending on YOUR schedule
- Bonuses and Pay raise based on performance
- Room For Growth and Advancement
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills